Warranty for RAVAK Products
The buying consumer has a legal right for a 2-year warranty for purchased RAVAK products. The warranty period is counted from the day of the buyer receiving the product, stated in the warranty card as the date of sale, or from the day the product is put into operation by a certified entity (if such action is done within three days since receipt). The warranty period does not include the period between when a complaint is made and the period when the buyer is obligated to take over the goods after warranty repairs are finished.
RAVAK products meet the strictest demands on quality,
which is why selected goods come with a
FREE EXTENDED WARRANTY PERIOD!
All baths come with a 10-year warranty. The warranty is contingent on the buyer using original RAVAK supports (legs) for the given type of bath in accordance with the assembly manual. Selected bath drain sets come with a 3-year warranty.
Shower Enclosures and Shower Doors
All shower enclosures and shower doors are covered by a 5-year warranty (valid from 1.1.2019). Consumer goods (sealing strips, magnets and drip rails) are covered by the statutory warranty period.
Based on the tested minimum service life of 1,000,000 openings, the technical solution AntiBlock (sliding system for door closing and opening) comes with a 10-year warranty.
Shower trays of cast marble come with a 5-year warranty (valid from 1.1.2017). Shower tray sink traps come with a 3-year warranty.
We provide a ten-year warranty on all Chrome and OVO II shower seats (valid from 1 June 2020).
Shower Channels and Floor Drains
Stainless shower channels (or fixed built-in parts) come with a 25-year warranty. Replaceable parts of stainless shower channels are covered by a 3-year warranty.
Plastic shower channels and floor drains also come with a 6-year warranty. Replaceable parts are covered by a 3-year warranty.
We provide a five-year warranty on all washbasins and basins (valid from 1 March 2021). Washbasin accessories (waste plugs and sink traps) come with a 3-year warranty.
All bathroom furniture is covered by a 5-year warranty (valid from 1.1.2017).
We offer a five-year extended warranty on all faucets*.
We provide a ten-year extended warranty on the R-box* base body for concealed faucets.
We provide an extended five-year warranty on bathroom accessories.
The five-year warranty does not apply to faucet accessories, which are covered by the legal two-year warranty.
* The validity of the extended warranty for faucets is conditioned on the use of protective strainers at the water inlet to the faucet to trap dirt from the pipes and on the use of a water filtration device for a minimum particle size of 200 μm installed at the inlet to the house/apartment. The recommended maximum operating temperature at the faucet inlet is 65 °C. The recommended maximum operating pressure at the faucet inlet is 0.5 MPa.
Toilet modules and bidet modules (or fixed built-in parts) come with a 10-year warranty. Replaceable parts of the modules are covered by a 3-year warranty.
WC and Bidets
Warranty does not cover:
- defects caused by inexpert installation that did not follow the instructions provided in the assembly manual and construction readiness
- defects caused by improper use or maintenance
- wear and tear of the product above the scope of common use
- mechanical and other damaging of the product caused during an unexpected situation (e.g. a fire)
- defects caused by using the product outside of the bathroom in improper or extreme conditions (e.g. in a sauna room, outdoors, etc.)
- defects which the buyer was previously informed of in writing and for which a discount from the purchasing price was provided. Properties of the material used that are within the limits of binding standards are not considered a defect of the goods.
You can find more information in the Complaints section or in the Trading Conditions.
Safely store and keep the warranty card and proof of purchase of the product (or of its professional installation) for the entirety of the warranty period.
The goods will be delivered along with a blank warranty card (if not, the invoice you receive along with the goods and which is also sent to your e-mail after the delivery of the goods serves as a warranty card instead).
We will be happy to confirm your warranty card in our stores or at the retailer after you present a tax document or its copy. Of course, you can also send the warranty card by post – along with your order number or a copy of the invoice – to our address:
RAVAK Sanitary Trading LLC
P.O. Box 127317;
We shall send you a confirmed warranty card back to the address you provided in the order (unless you state a different one).
We do not confirm the warranty card straight away, to give you time to carefully check and try out the goods first.